338S00309 PMIC/power management IC for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
Last updated on May 16, 2021 1:30 pm
Compatible with iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Designation: U2700
338S00309 PMIC/power management IC for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Repair
Symptoms for Power Management IC Replacement:
- Connection to network not established or dropping.
- The device is not Charging.
- Computers do not recognize the device.
- The device has no signs of life at all.
Repairing 338S00309 PMIC/power management IC for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus:
- Attempt replacing Dock and Battery. These could also be the cause of power issues.
- Check cellular antenna for any damages.
- Using a Tristar Tester you could identify if this part has failed.
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- If the Loud speaker does not have a proper connection with the pads on the dock, it will either have a low volume or not function. Dirt and dust could build up on the speaker and cause these same issues.
- Check the connection between the dock and the board for any damage.
- To do this, Repair, you require a soldering kit.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the Chip. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.