Battery for iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus Battery Repair
Symptoms for Battery Replacement:
- The device is not powering on.
- Why does the battery discharge so quickly?
- Why is the device not charging?
- Batteries sometimes swell and require special care to be removed.
- iPhone boot looping.
Tips for Tech Repairing Battery for iPhone 7 Plus:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- When removing the battery, remove the Vibrate motor, pull the two white, adhesive strips side to side and outwards. Keep moving your fingers as close to the battery as possible when pulling.
- Battery issues could occur due to a defective part or a bad dock
- If the device is boot looping, attempting to replace the screen, battery and dock could repair it. If it does not then, it will require a Factory reset through DFU mode. (error codes are clues for internal component failure).
How to replace iPhone 7 Battery in 3 minutes
Here is the Y000 zero bit: http://amzn.to/2efbH2U Pentalobe screw drivers: http://amzn.to/2e3p9uP Green Pry tool: http://amzn.to/1Tu57pI Phone opening metal ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.