Battery for iPhone X
iPhone 8 Plus Battery Repair
Symptoms for Battery Replacement:
- The device is not powering on.
- Why does the battery discharge so quickly?
- Why is the device not charging?
- Batteries sometimes swell and require special care to be removed.
- iPhone boot looping.
- Screen is lifting due to battery swelling.
Tips for Repairing Battery for iPhone X:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- When removing the battery, remove the Vibrate motor, pull the two white, adhesive strips side to side and outwards. Keep moving your fingers as close to the battery as possible when pulling.
- Avoid using sharb or metal while Removing the battery.
- Battery issues could occur due to a defective part or a bad dock
- If the device is boot looping, attempting to replace the screen, battery and dock could repair it. If it does not then, it will require a Factory reset through DFU mode. (error codes are clues for internal component failure).
iPhone X Battery Replacement
Does your iPhone X battery drain too quickly? This video shows you how to replace the worn battery of iPhone X. After watching this video, you'll find that it's ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.