Black Back Housing for iPhone 8 Plus
Last updated on November 23, 2019 12:52 am
Compatible with A1864, A1897, and A1898
Black Back Housing for iPhone 8 Plus Repair
Symptoms for Back Housing replacement:
- The Device Does not Charge Wirelessly.
- Back Glass is cracked. (Do not attempt replacing the Back alone)
- Dents on the frame.
- The screen does not sit flush on the device. (This could be a defective screen)
Tips for Repairing Black Back Housing for iPhone 8 Plus:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Remove Sim Tray when disassembling device.
iPhone 8 Plus Teardown Repair Guide - Fixez.com
iPhone 8 Plus LCD & Screen: Black: http://bit.ly/2FWScsY White: http://bit.ly/2DQcjbK iPhone 8 Plus Battery: http://bit.ly/2EZwtj4 iPhone 8 Plus Parts: ...