Black Display Assembly for iPhone 7
Display Assembly for iPhone 7 Repair
Symptoms for Display Assembly:
- Why is there no touch on my screen?
- Why is my screen opening apps by itself?
- When your Digitizer or LCD is cracked.
- A screen replacement can fix Touch ID, only if the Touch ID has no physical Damage
- Why does my screen have a dark spot on it?
- My LCD has a burn-in.
- I have vertical lines on my LCD.
Tips for Tech Repairing Display Assembly for iPhone 7:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Make sure you transfer over your small parts.
- When removing fingerprint scanner, do it precisely like its shown in the guide; damaging it could cause loss of Touch ID.
- When Transferring prox and speaker, pick up the plastic piece attached to the proximity sensor to avoid damaging the proximity sensor.
iPhone 7 Screen Replacement shown in 5 minutes
BLACK iPhone 7 Screen: https://goo.gl/Qv6Blh WHITE iPhone 7 Screen: https://goo.gl/bv0skt Here is the Y000 zero bit: http://amzn.to/2efbH2U Pentalobe screw ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.