Black Dock for iPhone X
Last updated on December 9, 2019 8:58 pm
Compatible with A1865, A1901, and A1902
Dock for iPhone X Repair
Symptoms for Dock replacement:
- Use some tweezers to scrape the bottom of the Charge port for any stuck pieces of lint and clean it with alcohol.
- The device is not charging.
- The charger only works on one side.
- The computer does not recognize the device
- The device is boot looping.
- Mics are not working or intermittently cuts off.
- Vibrate motor is not working or making loud noises. (check the connection and if the device is screwed in securely).
Tips for Repairing Dock for iPhone X:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- There are two ways to replace the Dock on this device. The first requires removing the motherboard to replace it, which I recommend. For more experienced techs, you can slightly lift the board from the bottom to remove the Dock.
- Remove Sim Tray!!
- If, after using a known-good part, the device still does not work, then it may be an issue with an internal component.
How to Replace Repair the Charger Port - iPhone X
My Favorite Tool Kit - http://amzn.to/2zvwUjB Hot Plate Machine for repairs - http://amzn.to/2hnyqQ8 Heat Gun for repairs - http://amzn.to/2hlClgb The camera ...