Disc Drive For PlayStation 4 (BDP-010/BDP-015)
Disc Drive Replacement for PS4
Your original drive logic board (BDP-010) must be installed! Your new drive will work properly ONLY after an appropriate installation. The new DVD drive will need to be “flashed” with your console’s security key or will need to have your old drive’s board swapped into the new replacement drive….
Symptoms for Disc Drive issues:
- When I put a disc in, my Playstation 4 makes noises
- When your Playstation does accept discs
- The Disc Drive isn’t reading a disc.
- I get an error message when I start my game
Tips for Tech Repairing Disc Drive on PlayStation 4:
- Before you Order the Part, Open the disc drive and make sure nothing got knocked out of place. The two rollers are bound to get knocked out of place or, something to get unplugged.
- If disc drive does not turn on, check cable connecting it to the motherboard.
- Try the Cleaning lens in the Disc Drive.
- Make sure you transfer over your original board that located on the disc drive; it’s required to read discs.
How To: Replace the Optical Drive in your Playstation 4!
If your Optical Drive is giving you trouble, it might be time for a new one. Today is that day! Get your tools together, and meet me at the workbench cause today ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.