Digitizer for iPad 10.2 7th Generation (White) (Premium)
Last updated on July 12, 2020 9:33 pm
Compatible with A2197, A2200 and A2198
Replacement Digitizer for iPad 10.2 7th Generation
Symptoms for Digitizer
- Cracked Screen.
- Can’t drag apps across the screen.
- Touch not working.
- Touch ID is not working.
Tips for Replacing Digitizer for iPad:
- Remove the back cover and disconnect the battery and screen and LCD, then heat the screen and use a pic to separate adhesive.
- Do not touch the inside of the screens after removing the plastic covers; Fingerprints are hard to take off, especially after assembling the device.
- The screen is fragile so be careful, do not apply too much force or it may lead to more damage shattered glass. Try reheating the device. Note: shattered glass on the LCD could cause permanent damage, try using a brush or air to remove the glass.
- Before reassembling the screen, remove the old adhesive and apply a new layer. We recommend doing this with the LCD outside the device.
- If the screen shows signs of being defective, check the connections between the screen and the board.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.