Disc Drive for Xbox OneLast updated on June 2, 2020 4:41 pm
Disc Drive Replacement for Xbox One
Xbox One Blu-ray Disc Drive Replacement Lite-On DG-6M1S Original B150 Laser DescriptionOriginal Lite-On DG-6M1S drive for Xbox One game console.This will also replace the DG-6M1S-01B, DG-6M1S-02B and DG-6M2S-01B models, they have the same internal components.If you are experiencing errors, skipping and cannot play a game or movie then this will solve your problem.Please follow the installation instructions carefully. InstallationThis drive is NOT plug-and-play.You must swap the original circuit board over from your original drive.Requires soldering. NotesThe installation is not user friendly, you will have to take apart your Xbox One.Requires soldering.Professional installation is recommended. Sorry, no tools or instructions are provided.
Symptoms for Disc Drive issues:
- The device make scratching or shaking noises when a disc is inserted.
- The device does not accept Disc
- The Disc won’t get pulled in.
- An error message appears for all discs.
- The disc drive is not recognizing the disc.
Tips for Tech Repairing Disc Drive on Xbox One:
- Before you Order the Part, Open the disc drive and make sure nothing got knocked out of place.
- If disc drive does not turn on, check cable connecting it to the motherboard.
- Try to clean the lens in the Disc Drive.
- Attempt using different discs.
- Make sure you transfer over your original board that located on the disc drive; it’s required to read discs.
Xbox One Disc Drive repair
Xbox One disc drive repair...We fix an Xbox One that won't read a game disc. We can fix yours: https://tronicsfix.com/collections/get-started This video explains ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.