Display Assembly for iPhone XR (Refurbished)
Compatible with A1984, A2105, A2106, and A2108
Display Assembly for iPhone XR Repair
- Uses Original Parts
- Refurbished parts have a shorter life span.
True Tone and ambient light sensor are disabled after Screen Replacement, reprogramming the screen could solve these issues.
Symptoms for Display Assembly:
- There is no touch on the Display.
- Apps are opening by themselves.
- There are cracks on the digitizer or LCD.
- Dark Spots on screen.
- LCD has a burn-in.
- Vertical lines on Display.
- Tinted Colors.
- The device may start boot looping if any of the flex cables are torn or pinched.
Tips for Tech Repairing Display Assembly for iPhone XR:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Make sure to transfer over all necessary small parts.
- When Transferring prox and speaker, do it precisely like its shown in the guide; damaging it could cause loss of FaceID.
iPhone XR screen replacement
Unboxing and front screen disassembly. iPhone XR screen replacement.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.