Ear Speaker and Front Sensor Assembly for iPhone X
Ear Speaker and Front Sensor Assembly for iPhone X Repair
Symptoms for Ear Speaker and Front Sensor Assembly Replacement:
- The ear speaker is not working, or the volume is shallow.
- Can’t hear the other end of a call.
- Distorted noise coming from the ear speaker.
- Physical damage to this part.
- Face ID not Working.
- Display won’t turn off when on a call.
- Touch stays active when on a call.
- The ear speaker is not working.
- Not all sensors are working.
Repairing Ear Speaker and Front Sensor Assembly for iPhone X:
- If there is no damage to the Flex cable, we recommend only transferring over the defective or damaged part to the original Flex.
- Transferring the Flood Illuminator are necessary to retain FaceID.
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive or attempt to use a pick. Avoiding having the pick all the way in, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When removing the Ear Speaker Assembly, do it exactly as shown in the Static Guide.
- If the FaceID Feature still is not working, the further diagnostics video should help.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing the Flood Illuminator.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Don’t Pull on the Chip. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to lift it off with tweezers gently.
How to Fix iPhone X Face ID Not Working After Changing Screen | Motherboard Repair
In some cases, the face ID will not work after repairing, this is mainly due to unintentional damage to the flex cable. In this video, we demonstrate how to fix Face ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.