Ear Speaker for iPhone 7
Last updated on November 20, 2019 5:11 pm
Compatible with A1660, A1778, A1779
Ear Speaker for iPhone 7 Repair
Symptoms for Ear Speaker Replacement:
- The ear speaker is not working, or the volume is shallow.
- Can’t hear the other end of a call.
- Distorted noise coming from the ear speaker.
- Physical damage to this part.
Repairing Ear Speaker for iPhone 7:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- If the ear speaker does not have a proper connection, it will either have a low volume or not function. Dirt and dust could build up on the speaker and cause these same issues.
- Attempt replacing the Proximity Sensor & Front Camera Flex Cable.
- If all the mics and speakers are not working and/or experiencing long boot times then it is an IC issue.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.