HDMI Port for PlayStation 4 Slim
HDMI Repair on PS4 Slim
Symptoms for PlayStation 4 Slim HDMI Port
- Device lights up white with no image on the screen.(White light of death Further Diagnostics)
- HDMI port has physical damage, like bent pins.
- When I trun on my PlayStation, I get no signal on the screen.
- When you tilt the hdmi slightly upwards a screen shows.
- Check the connection of the pins to the motherboard with tweezers.
Tips for Repairing HDMI Port for PlayStation 4 Slim:
- Attempt using a different Cable or Monitor.
- To do this repair, you require a beginner’s soldering kit or above.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the HDMI port. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
PS4 HDMI Port Repair - White Light of Death Fix - No Signal
Purchase this repair here: https://tronicsfix.com/collections/get-started ▻Tools for This Repair: https://www.amazon.com/shop/tronicsfix Please do not attempt this ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.