Internal Cooling Fan for Sony Playstation 4 (KSB0912HE-CK2M)
Last updated on April 2, 2020 2:33 am
Compatible with CUH-11XX and CUH-10XX
Disc Drive Replacement for PS4
Symptoms for Internal Cooling Fan issues:
- Loud noise coming from PlayStation.
- Why is my PlayStation Overheating?
- The fan is loud and is spinning fast.
- Not replacing the thermal paste when repairing could cause overheating.
Tips for Repairing Internal Cooling Fan for Playstation 4:
- Before you Order the Part, Open the device and make sure the fan and heatsink are clear. Dust could have gotten pilled up in there.
- If disc drive does not turn on, check cable connecting it to the motherboard.
- Try the Cleaning the fan.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.