Laser Lens For Xbox One S (B150)
GamersRepair is the only website to offer OEM parts
Laser Lens For Xbox One S
Symptoms for Laser Lens issues:
- Why is my disc not reading?
- I get an error message every time I insert a disc.
- Why are some of my games not recognized?
- When I insert my disc, the drive doesn’t spin.
Tips for Tech Repairing Laser Lens on Xbox One S:
- Attempt using different discs before continuing with diagnostics.
- If disc drive does not turn on, check cable connecting it to the motherboard.
- Try the Cleaning Laser lens in the Disc Drive.
- When moving the DaughterBoard, make sure you do not damage the leads. There is also a cable on the motor you cannot remove.
- Check out the Guides for more Tips from Tronics Fix and I fix it.
Check out part 2
Xbox One X Laser Replacement - Original, X & S Models - Disc Read Fix
Xbox One X laser replacement can be a difficult fix. This repair video can be used to replace the laser in your Xbox One S and original consoles as well.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.