Laser Lens For PlayStation 4 (BDP-020/BDP-025)
GamersRepair is the only website to offer OEM parts
Laser Lens Replacement for PS4
This is the laser lens deck with a double eye lens head for BDP-020 and BDP-025 blue ray DVD drive. It’s the perfect repair replacement part for Sony PlayStation PS4 1st gen CUH-10XX. When do you need this replaced: Disc reading error; Disc not recognized; Doesn't read certain games;...
Symptoms for Laser Lens issues:
- When I insert my disc, the drive doesn’t spin.
- When you get an error message.
- Why are some of my games not recognized?
Tips for Tech Repairing Laser Lens on PlayStation 4:
- Attempt using different disc before continuing with diagnostics
- Before you Order the Part, Open the disc drive and make sure nothing got knocked out of place. The two rollers are bound to get knocked out of place or, something to get unplugged.
- There is an easier Repair
- If disc drive does not turn on, check cable connecting it to the motherboard.
- Try the Cleaning Laser lens in the Disc Drive.
- Make sure you transfer over your original board that located on the disc drive; it’s required to read discs.
Check out part 2
PS4 Disc Reading Error - Laser Fix - How to Repair Blu Ray Drive
The PS4 disc reading error is a very common problem, especially as these consoles age. I show you how to replace the laser in the disc drive of your PS4 (Also ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.