LCD Assembly for iPad Air 2 (Black)
Last updated on April 2, 2020 11:27 am
Compatible with iPad Air 2 Models. A1566 and A1567
LCD Assembly for iPad Air 2
Symptoms for LCD Assmebly
- Crack on on the digitizer or LCD.
- iPad not registering touch.
- Sensitive touch Display.
- Apps Cannot be dragged from one side to the other.
- Screen registers touch by itself. AKA Ghost Touch.
- A solid white screen that might have dark shadows on the sides.
- A dark screen but the iPad Air 2 is on.
Tips for Replacing LCD Assembly for iPad Air 2:
- Check the cables and the ports for any damage or signs of it being defective, because of the screen connects through there.
- Set the cable into the slot perfectly, bad placement could cause the part to act as it it was defective.
- Damaging fingerprint scanner could cause loss of touchID
- Heat the screen and use a pic to separate adhesive while being aware of the location of the ribbon cable do avoid tearing it.
- The screen is fragile to be careful not to apply too much force. Try heating the device more.
- When reassembling the screen, remove the old adhesive and apply a new layer.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.