LCD for Nintendo Switch Lite
Replacement LCD for Nintendo Switch Lite
-This is an new original LCD screen replacement part. It is used to repair faulty screen, this will also cure: display problems, dead pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues.
-Each screen is tested before shipping and are working.
-The LCD panel is still protected by a protective film.
We will use a bubble bag to wrap the LCD screen to make sure it won't break, then use the carton to pack it, avoiding the LCD screen being squeezed, completely protecting the LCD screen and making sure it is delivered to your hand intact.
Symptoms for LCD
- If there is no damage to the LCD and an image is visible then you would require a digitizer replacement.
- The Device is on but there is no image on the screen.
- There is a crack on the LCD.
- The Device shows a blank white Screen.
- Screen is faded to a particular color.
- Black spot on LCD
- LCD Burn-in.
Tips for Repairing LCD for Nintendo Switch Lite:
- Make sure that the device is in fact powering on and receiving a charge using a amp meter.
- Check the location of the flex to avoid damaging with pic.
- Inspect the video chip for any shorts.
- Remove the back cover and disconnect the battery and screen and LCD, then heat up the screen and use a pic to separate adhesive.
- Don’t touch the screen once the plastic film is removed.
- Screen is fragile be careful not to apply too much force. Try reheating the device.
Nintendo Switch Lite Teardown: Hardware Upgrades, Repair Downgrades
The last time we saw the Nintendo Switch we were very impressed with its repairability, and scored it an 8 out of 10. Today we're tearing down the new version, ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.