MN864729 HDMI encoder IC For PlayStation 4 Slim/Pro
MN864729 HDMI encoder IC For PlayStation 4 Slim Pro
Symptoms for MN864729 HDMI encoder IC For PlayStation 4
- When you turn on the PlayStation, you get a signal on the screen but no image.
- Playstation does show blue light when boots.
- Check the connection of the pins to the motherboard with tweezers.
- If HDMI has good Connection and no physical, then test the two filters located near HDMI port testing each side for continuity.
- If still no sign of damage or failure from the HDMI or filters, then it will require an HDMI IC Chip.
Tips for Repairing HDMI encoder IC For PlayStation 4:
- Attempt using a different Cable or Monitor.
- To do this Repair, you require a soldering kit.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the Chip. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
PlayStation 4 - How to Diagnose and Replace a Faulty Panasonic MN86471A HDMI Encoder IC Chip (WLOD)
This video goes through how you can diagnose and repair a faulty Panasonic MN86471A HDMI Encoder IC chip on your PlayStation 4 (PS4) video games ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.