M92T36 Nintendo Switch charging IC
Replacing M92T36 Nintendo Switch USB-C charging IC
Tips for Repairing Dock for Nintendo Switch:
- Attempt using a different Cable.
- To do this Repair, you require a soldering kit.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the Chip. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
- Must have the right tools
8 Broken Nintendo Switches From eBay - Part 2
8 Broken Nintendo Switches From eBay - How Many Are Fixable? Part 2. I bought these Switches hoping to fix them and make money. They were more broken ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.