PI3USB Video Control IC Chip for Nintendo Switch
Replacing PI3USB Video Control IC Chip for Nintendo Switch
for NINTENDO SWITCH PI3USB AUDIO VIDEO CONTROL IC CHIPS Video transmission IC for Nintendo Switch PI3USB 30532ZLE.When your NS Switch console is blank screen, maybe this chip can help.Replace your broken, worn-out or damaged parts.Instruction not included Package Includes: 1 x IC CHIP PI3USB Professional skill is required to install it [Motherboard NOT included]Soldering Required All items are packaged and fast shiping from Florida, USA SEE PHOTOS
Symptoms for PI3USB Video Control IC Chip
- The device does not charge. (Check Battery and IC Chip and the components near them before replacing this part)
- When there is a short near that chip. (make sure you attempt changing the Shorted parts.)
- The device doesn’t power on.
- Attempt using a known good screen.
- The device has no image on the screen.
- The image on the screen is distorted.
Tips for Repairing PI3USB Video Control IC for Nintendo Switch:
- Attempt using a different Cable.
- To do this, Repair, you require a soldering kit.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the Chip. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
- Must have the right tools
8 Broken Nintendo Switches From eBay - Part 2
8 Broken Nintendo Switches From eBay - How Many Are Fixable? Part 2. I bought these Switches hoping to fix them and make money. They were more broken ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.