Power Button with Flash and Microphone Flex for iPhone XS/XS Max
Power Button with Flash and Microphone Flex for iPhone XS/XS MAX Repair
This Power Button with Flash and Microphone Flex for iPhone XS/XS max is rated Aftermarket due to aftermarket components and quality of them, and you may notice a lower performance and quality. Parts are more likely to be defective. It’s best for price-conscious people.
Symptoms for Power and Audio Control Flex Replacement:
- The device is not turning on, but the iPhone shows the battery symbol.
- A dent in the back housing could cause the button to be unpressable.
- Back Camera Flash is always on.
- Back Camera Flash is not working.
- Was Noise cancelation while calling better?
- Physical damage to this part.
Repairing Power Button with Flash and Microphone Flex for iPhone XS:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Attempt cleaning the switch.
- The trouble with noise cancelation could be caused by dust and other debris in the mic near the camera and flash.