Power Supply For PlayStation 4 – 4-pin (ADP-240CR)
GamersRepair is the only website to offer OEM parts
Power Supply Replacement for PS4
Symptoms for Power Supply issues:
- When the PlayStation 4 turns on then right off.
- When the Playstation doesn’t turn on.
- Why is my playstation have a blinking red?
Tips for Repairing Power Supply for PlayStation 4:
- Before you Order the Part, Open the Playstation 4 and make sure there is no damage to the cable.
- Attempt powering it on with the eject button.
- Try different wall outlets.
- Check the Playstation 4 for bugs before starting the repair.
- You can match by the Power supply model on the bottom of the power supply.
- You can match by the number of pins on the motherboards to the motherboard ADP-200ER and ADP-200CR have a 4-pin connector, and ADP-200AR has a 5-pin connector.
- The Power Supply could be challenging to remove, try lifting from both sides.
How To: Replace the Power Supply in your Playstation 4!
You've worked hard for your achievements in your games and you shouldn't lose them because you have a power supply that's on the fritz. Thats why today i'm ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.
Specification: Power Supply For PlayStation 4 – 4-pin (ADP-240CR)