Power Supply for Sony PlayStation 4 Slim (ADP-160ER)
Power Supply Replacement for PS4 Slim
Symptoms for Power Supply issues:
- The PlayStation 4 Does not accept discs.
- When the PlayStation 4 turns on then right off.
- When the Playstation doesn’t turn on.
- Why is my playstation have a blinking red?
Tips for Repairing Power Supply for Sony PlayStation 4 Slim:
- Before you Order the Part, Open the Playstation 4 and make sure there is no damage to the power and eject cable and button.
- Attempt powering it on with the eject button.
- Try different wall outlets.
- Check the Playstation 4 for bugs before starting the repair.
- You can match by the Power supply model on the bottom of the power supply.
- The Power Supply could be challenging to remove, try lifting from both sides.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.
PS4 Won't Turn On At All - Top 5 Possible Causes
PS4 Won't Turn On At All - Top 5 Possible Causes. I talk about the most common causes of PS4's that won't turn on at all. ▻Tools & Parts I Use: ...
Specification: Power Supply for Sony PlayStation 4 Slim (ADP-160ER)