Proximity Sensor & Front Camera Flex Cable for iPhone 8 Plus
Proximity Sensor & Front Camera Flex Cable for iPhone 8 Plus Repair
Fix the damaged front camera and proximity sensor on an Apple iPhone 8 with this replacement front camera and proximity sensor flex cable. We highly recommend professional repair to ensure this part is correctly installed and the Apple iPhone 8 is restored to full functionality.
Symptoms for Proximity Sensor & Front Camera Flex Cable Replacement:
- Display won’t turn off when on a call.
- Touch stays active when on a call.
- The front camera is blurry or not working.
- The ear speaker is not working.
- Noise cancelation is not working
- Physical damage to this part.
Repairing Proximity Sensor & Front Camera Flex Cable for iPhone 8 Plus:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- If the proximity sensor does not sit properly, it will not function. Attempt making the plastic please larger with a small amount of force.
- If the ear speaker does not have a proper connection, it will either have a low volume or not function. Dirt and dust could build up on the speaker and cause these same issues. Check Ear Speaker Symptoms.
iPhone 8 Front Camera Replacement
This video will guide you through the process of replacing the front camera on an iPhone 8 . The video is a step by step follow along guide, with nothing left out, ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.