Rear Camera for iPhone 8
Rear Camera for iPhone 8 Repair
Symptoms for Rear Camera Replacement:
- Rear Camera takes Blurry Images.
- When the Rear Camera activates, loud comes from the shutters opening and closing quickly.
- The Camera does not work.
- Scratches on the camera.
Repairing Rear Camera for iPhone 8:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- If there are smudges or scratches on the lens could cause bad images.
iPhone 8 Rear Camera Replacement
This video will guide you through the process of replacing the rear camera on an iPhone 8. The video is a step by step follow along guide, with nothing left out, ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.