Battery for Nintendo Switch
Replacement Battery for Nintendo Switch
Symptoms for Battery issues:
- The device does not charge. Check out further diagnostics video. (Check Charge Port and IC Chip before replacing this part)
- Device Won’t Power on.
- Attempt Cleaning the Port. Most time there will be something stuck in there.
- The Low battery icon stays on when charging, but no sign of life.
- It doesn’t hold Charge for long.
Tips for Repairing Battery on Nintendo Switch:
- Try different wall outlets.
- Attempt a Power Flush.
- Use the suction cup to pull the battery out while adding alcohol, so separate the adhesive.
- Make sure you do not damage any other parts.
- After using a known good battery and still no sign of life, check out the video for further diagnostics.
8 Broken Nintendo Switches From eBay - Part 2
8 Broken Nintendo Switches From eBay - How Many Are Fixable? Part 2. I bought these Switches hoping to fix them and make money. They were more broken ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.