Type C Dock for Nintendo Switch
Replacement Charging USB Type C Dock for Nintendo Switch
Tips for Repairing Dock for Nintendo Switch:
- Attempt using a different Cable.
- To do this Repair, you require a beginner’s soldering kit or above.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the USB port. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
- Must have the right tools
Nintendo Switch Not Charging - Wont Turn On - Switch Dead
If you have Switch problems...like a problem with the Nintendo Switch not charging (or if it's dead) or if it won't turn on hopefully this video will help. This is a very ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.