Slider with Flex for Nintendo Switch Right and Left
Replacement Right and Left Slider with Flex for Nintendo Switch
Slider with Flex for Nintendo Switch; Please compare the picture and the description carefully. Make sure you get what you need; Package Include : 1X Left +Right Slider Rail With Flex Cable Fix Part
Symptoms for Slider connection issues:
- The device does not respond to the controller when in rail.
- when plugged in, the joy-con does not charge.
- There is physical damage to Rail.
- The controller doesn’t connect when putting in rail.
- The controller connects wirelessly.
Tips for Repairing Slider for Nintendo Switch:
- Fully power off the Switch (hold the power button). Dock the controllers, follow the onscreen prompts and make sure they work, then undock them.
- Attempt using different joy-cons.
- Ensure that the controllers do connect wirelessly.
- If you require only one side. Check our catalog
- Make sure you do not damage any other parts.
- One of the sides requires Complete Disassembly of the motherboard.
- The Thermal paste between the heatsink and CPU needs to be cleaned off and replaced.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tool you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.