Soft OLED(GX) Display Assembly for iPhone X (Premium)
Compatible with A1865, A1901, and A1902
Soft OLED(GX) Display Assembly for iPhone X Repair
- Force Touch replaces 3D touch.
- Soft OLED is harder to Crack than Hard OLED.
- Corners are not Smooth and may lead to pixel discoloration.
- When the screen is dim, some smear marks might appear.
- The screen has a yellow tint.
True Tone and ambient light sensor are disabled after Screen Replacement, reprogramming the screen could solve these issues.
Symptoms for Display Assembly:
- There is no touch on the Display.
- Apps are opening by themselves.
- There are cracks on the digitizer or LCD.
- Dark Spots on screen.
- LCD has a burn-in.
- Vertical lines on Display.
- Tinted Colors.
- The device may start boot looping if any of the flex cables are torn or pinched.
Tips for Tech Repairing Display Assembly for iPhone X:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Make sure to transfer over all necessary small parts.
- When Transferring prox and speaker, do it precisely like its shown in the guide; damaging it could cause loss of FaceID.
iPhone X Screen Replacement—How To
Let's face it. You're probably going to break the screen on your iPhone X at some point. Today, I'm going to show you how to replace your iPhone X display ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.