Soft OLED(JK) Display Assembly for iPhone XS (Premium)
Compatible with A1920, A2097, A2098, and A2100
Soft OLED(JK) Display Assembly for iPhone XS Repair
- Force Touch replaces 3D touch.
- Soft OLED is harder to Crack than Hard OLED.
- 360 degrees polarizing Lens.
- The display has a slight blue tint.
True Tone and ambient light sensor are disabled after Screen Replacement, reprogramming the screen could solve these issues.
Connect the top cable before the bottom. Not doing so could result in a black screen!
Symptoms for Display Assembly:
- There is no touch on the Display.
- Apps are opening by themselves.
- There are cracks on the digitizer or LCD.
- Dark Spots on screen.
- LCD has a burn-in.
- Vertical lines on Display.
- Tinted Colors.
- The device may start boot looping if any of the flex cables are torn or pinched.
Tips for Tech Repairing Display Assembly for iPhone XS:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Make sure to transfer over all necessary small parts.
- When Transferring prox and speaker, do it precisely like its shown in the guide; damaging it could cause loss of FaceID.
iPhone XS Display Replacement - How To
The iPhone XS has a beautiful OLED screen, but it's not immune to your clumsiness or parts failure. One day you might need a new screen, so save this video to ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.