338S00105 Large Audio IC for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus
Last updated on June 2, 2020 6:34 pm
Compatible with iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus
338S00105 Large Audio IC for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus Repair
Symptoms for Audio IC Replacement:
- Phone speaker and/or Mic isn’t working (grayed-out speaker button / icon)
- Static sound during phone calls
- Siri is not hearing the user
- Speaker is not working during calls
- Grayed out voice memos icon or iPhone voice memo is not working
- Phone gets stuck on the Apple logo for some time instead of booting up to OS.
Repairing 338S00105 Large Audio IC for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus:
- Attempt replacing Dock, Proximity Sensor felx cable, and earspeaker. These could also be the cause of these issues.
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- If the Loud speaker does not have a proper connection with the pads on the dock, it will either have a low volume or not function. Dirt and dust could build up on the speaker and cause these same issues.
- Check the connection between the dock and the board for any damage.
- To do this, Repair, you require a soldering kit.
- Soldering components requires a lot of heat, avoid heating or pushing components. Be very gentle; Heat should do most of the work when removing parts.
- Make sure you disconnect all the cables and parts from the motherboard to avoid damaging them.
- Look at steps ahead to avoid damaging the board.
- Don’t Pull on the Chip. When it’s ready to come off, you’ll be able to take it off with tweezers gently.
iPhone 7 & Plus Audio issue stuck on Logo Slow Boot No Sound Fix Repair Replace IC U3101 338S00105
Video presented by TechZone - https://www.techzone.co.uk Following symptoms can occur from Audio Codec IC U3101 338S00105. * Takes Long Time to Boot ...