Vibrate Motor for iPhone XS
Last updated on August 6, 2020 5:34 am
Compatible with A1920, A2097, A2098, and A2100
Vibrate Motor for iPhone X Repair
Symptoms for Vibrate Motor Replacement:
- The device does not vibrate. Check settings for any options disabling this part.
- Loud noise coming when receiving a notification and stops when turning off the vibrate feature.
- Physical damage to this part.
- Check the Volume bar for any damage. Debris could cause the switch to get stuck.
Repairing Vibrate Motor for iPhone XS:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. Avoid pulling and twisting, ripping the display flex cables could cause touch loss, no image, and boot looping.
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different small components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Loud vibrating noise when the phone receives a notification means it requires to be screwed in properly.
- Attempt replacing the Dock.
- Attempt replacing the Volume Bar and Power Flex.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.