White Back Housing for iPhone 8
Last updated on June 21, 2020 10:30 am
Compatible with A1863, A1905, and A1906
White Back Housing for iPhone 8 Repair
Symptoms for White Back Housing replacement:
- The Device Does not Charge Wirelessly.
- Back Glass is cracked. (Do not attempt replacing the Back alone)
- Dents on the frame.
- The screen does not sit flush on the device. (This could be a defective screen)
Tips for Repairing White Back Housing for iPhone 8:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Remove Sim Tray when disassembling device.
iPhone 8 Teardown Repair Guide - Fixez.com
iPhone 8 LCD & Screen: Black: http://bit.ly/2mXu9lQ White: http://bit.ly/2FVgGD5 iPhone 8 Battery: http://bit.ly/2DwGIyc iPhone 8 Repair Parts: ...