White Display Assembly for iPhone 7 (Premium)
Display Assembly for iPhone 7 Repair
Symptoms for Display Assembly:
- Why is there no touch on the screen?
- Why is my screen opening apps by itself?
- Digitizer or LCD is cracked.
- A screen replacement can fix Touch ID, only if the Touch ID has no physical Damage
- Why does the screen have a dark spot on it?
- LCD has a burn-in.
- Vertical lines on my LCD.
- Device may start boot looping if the flex cable is torn or pinched.
- If the home button start acting weird and has no damge then if could be the screen.
Tips for Tech Repairing Display Assembly for iPhone 7:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Make sure to transfer over all necessary small parts.
- When removing fingerprint scanner, do it precisely like its shown in the guide; damaging it could cause loss of Touch ID.
- When Transferring prox and speaker, pick up the plastic piece attached to the proximity sensor to avoid damaging the proximity sensor.
iPhone 7 Screen Replacement - How To!
If you've cracked the screen on your iPhone 7 and need to replace it we're here to help! Today we're going to show you how to replace the display assembly on ...
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.