White Display Assembly for iPhone 8 (Aftermarket +)
Display Assembly for iPhone 7 Repair
True Tone and ambient light sensor are disabled after Screen Replacement, reprogramming the screen could solve these issues.
Symptoms for Display Assembly:
- Why is there no touch on the screen?
- Why is my screen opening apps by itself?
- Digitizer or LCD is cracked.
- Why does the screen have a dark spot on it?
- LCD has a burn-in.
- Vertical lines on my LCD.
- Device may start boot looping if any of the flex cables are torn or pinched.
- A screen replacement can fix Touch ID, only if the Touch ID has no physical Damage
- If the home button start acting weird and has no damge then if could be the screen.
Tips for Tech Repairing Display Assembly for iPhone 8:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Make sure to transfer over all necessary small parts.
- When removing fingerprint scanner, do it precisely like its shown in the guide; damaging it could cause loss of Touch ID.
- When Transferring prox and speaker, pick up the plastic piece attached to the proximity sensor to avoid damaging the proximity sensor.
We hope Using our part price comparison tool be a positive one, here are some tools you might use when you get your part. Quality of the tools you have significantly affected the outcome of the repair.