Wireless Charging Antenna for iPhone XS
Last updated on December 25, 2019 5:03 pm
Compatible with A1920, A2097, A2098, and A2100
Wireless Charging Antenna for iPhone XS Repair
Symptoms for Wireless Charging Antenna replacement:
- The Device Does not Charge Wirelessly.
- The Wireless Charger’s LED Flashs only when using this device.
- Try Removing Case to reduce interference.
- The NFC Feature is not functioning properly.
Tips for Repairing Wireless Charging Antenna for iPhone XS:
- During screen disassembly, try using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to separate the adhesive on the top side of the screen or attempt to use a pick. (Avoid pulling and twisting).
- When disconnecting the cables Please avoid doing it from inside the board where you can hit different components that can cause false battery reading, boot looping, among others.
- Remove Sim Tray when disassembling device.
- If, after using a known-good part, the device still does not work, then it may be an issue with the Audio Control Cable and Brackets an internal component.